Oracle Timeout

Has anyone experienced problems with an Oracle 8 connection timing out from
a Delphi application? We have a client who is running a Delphi application
on a web server on their Intranet and the connection to Oracle appears to
time out after a period of time. Is there a setting that controls this?

Any thoughts would be appreciated...

Re:Oracle Timeout

Does your oracle connection remains idle

Alessandro BAM
Brazil

Brett Watters <bwatt...@geometrix.bc.ca> escreveu nas notcias de
mensagem:3c7e6bae$1_1@dnews...

> Has anyone experienced problems with an Oracle 8 connection timing out
from
> a Delphi application? We have a client who is running a Delphi application
> on a web server on their Intranet and the connection to Oracle appears to
> time out after a period of time. Is there a setting that controls this?

> Any thoughts would be appreciated...

Other Threads