Using Extended MAPI to instigate an E-Mail

Hi

Can anyone help me by providing some sample Delphi 6 code which demonstrates
how to instigate a new E-Mail, with an attachment, in Outlook using Extended
MAPI ?

Cheers

Stuart

Re:Using Extended MAPI to instigate an E-Mail

There aren't too many Delphi Extended MAPI samples, try
http://www.imibo.com/imidev/delphi/les/
Get used to translating C++ Extended MAPI samples, it is really not that
hard :-)

Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
http://www.dimastr.com/
OutlookSpy  - Outlook, CDO
and MAPI Developer Tool

"Stuart Barrett" <stu...@gsdassociates.co.uk> wrote in message

> Hi

> Can anyone help me by providing some sample Delphi 6 code which
demonstrates
> how to instigate a new E-Mail, with an attachment, in Outlook using
Extended
> MAPI ?

> Cheers

> Stuart

Re:Using Extended MAPI to instigate an E-Mail

> Can anyone help me by providing some sample Delphi 6 code which
demonstrates
> how to instigate a new E-Mail, with an attachment, in Outlook using
Extended
> MAPI ?

Try the Rapware components at www.rapware.nl.  They support Extended MAPI.

Oliver Townshend