DB Express + Data Aware controls

Is there a way to get data aware controls to work with DB Express ?  If so,
then how ?

I'm sure this question has been asked a million times before, but it's my
first time, and so I apologise.

Re:DB Express + Data Aware controls

You must connect the dbExpress controls to DataProviders and then to
ClientDataSets. The ClientDataSets can be connected to data aware controls.
Have in mind that dbExpress DataSets are read-only and forward-only datasets.

--
Guillermo Casta?o Acevedo
Gerente de Sistemas - Grupo Millennium Ltda

Re:DB Express + Data Aware controls

The work for me. Can you provide more details about the problem you
are having?

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002 15:24:11 +0800, "Peter Th?nell"

<thone...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Is there a way to get data aware controls to work with DB Express ?  If so,
>then how ?

>I'm sure this question has been asked a million times before, but it's my
>first time, and so I apologise.

--
Bill (TeamB)