Locate

When we use LOCATE on a table, it works fine to find the first record
that matches the search. But, if we want to find the next record,
there's no LOCATENEXT (or something...) function. What we can do?

Thanks...

Re:Locate

You can apply a filter to the TTable.   Take a look at the Filter and
Filtered properties.

 -- x
Xavier Pacheco (TeamB)
Sorry but TeamB cannot answer support questions received via email.

Re:Locate

if you are trying to restrict the dataset to a series of  records, you
would be better off setting a filter or using a query. That way all
records returned will match what you are looking for.

Hope this helps

Steve Griffiths

Jo?o Carlos Levy Argel wrote:

> When we use LOCATE on a table, it works fine to find the first record
> that matches the search. But, if we want to find the next record,
> there's no LOCATENEXT (or something...) function. What we can do?

> Thanks...

Other Threads