I need some help for custom preview in QR

1:) I made custom preview in QR 2.0J
 Ok, but I have problesm with free custom preview object,
some time work and somtimes freeze. Is sombody have
some source for using Custom preview;

2:) I also want to know if this is posible. I have report with
group and on the end of all group I have SUM. For example:
I have table with some number and custumer with some prices. I group
with number and on one number come some customer adn on the end is SUM
Ok. It works fine. But when I have report on 2,3,4.. pages and have many
numbers(groups) I became list of customers on first page and SUM on the
second
Is it possible that I somehow control this and say if only SUM is on second
page
than cut 3,4 records from first page and paste it on the second page.

Thanks help

Re:I need some help for custom preview in QR

On 27 Jul 1998 08:40:25 GMT, "Matej Kavcic"

<matej.a.kav...@kiss.uni-lj.si> wrote:
>1:) I made custom preview in QR 2.0J
> Ok, but I have problesm with free custom preview object,
>some time work and somtimes freeze. Is sombody have
>some source for using Custom preview;

Hi Matej

The attached file contains a basic custom preview.

regards
A.G.

Re:I need some help for custom preview in QR

On 27 Jul 1998 08:40:25 GMT, "Matej Kavcic"

<matej.a.kav...@kiss.uni-lj.si> wrote:
>1:) I made custom preview in QR 2.0J
> Ok, but I have problesm with free custom preview object,
>some time work and somtimes freeze. Is sombody have
>some source for using Custom preview;

Hi Matej

The attached file contains a basic custom preview.

regards
A.G.

This time I attached the file!

Re:I need some help for custom preview in QR

Ouch my bad! I meant to respond by e-mail! sorry guys
A.G.

On 27 Jul 1998 08:40:25 GMT, "Matej Kavcic"

<matej.a.kav...@kiss.uni-lj.si> wrote:
>1:) I made custom preview in QR 2.0J
> Ok, but I have problesm with free custom preview object,
>some time work and somtimes freeze. Is sombody have
>some source for using Custom preview;

>2:) I also want to know if this is posible. I have report with
>group and on the end of all group I have SUM. For example:
>I have table with some number and custumer with some prices. I group
>with number and on one number come some customer adn on the end is SUM
>Ok. It works fine. But when I have report on 2,3,4.. pages and have many
>numbers(groups) I became list of customers on first page and SUM on the
>second
>Is it possible that I somehow control this and say if only SUM is on second
>page
>than cut 3,4 records from first page and paste it on the second page.

>Thanks help

Other Threads