Can't Find XML Data Binding Wizard or Mapping Tool in Delphi 6 Pro install

When I go to File|New|Other and go to the "New" tab I don't see the XML Data
Binding Wizard icon. I also don't find the XML Mapping tool under the
"Tools" menu. Do I need to do a reinstall? Is there a way I can get access
to these features? Thanks in advance.

- Curt Sorkin

Re:Can't Find XML Data Binding Wizard or Mapping Tool in Delphi 6 Pro install

The binding wizard is in the enterprise version.
"Curt Sorkin" <curt.sor...@driscolls.com> wrote in message

> When I go to File|New|Other and go to the "New" tab I don't see the XML
Data
> Binding Wizard icon. I also don't find the XML Mapping tool under the
> "Tools" menu. Do I need to do a reinstall? Is there a way I can get access
> to these features? Thanks in advance.

> - Curt Sorkin

Re:Can't Find XML Data Binding Wizard or Mapping Tool in Delphi 6 Pro install

Curt,

The XML features you are looking for are only included with Delphi 6
Enterprise.  Please review the following:
http://www.borland.com/delphi/pdf/del6_feamatrix.pdf

Regards,
Angel

--
Please visit our online support pages at
http://www.borland.com/devsupport/

 Angel Martinez (Borland Software Corporation)

 http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html