Complaint RE: Delivery of Interbase 4.0

We have had an order in for Interbase since 10/20/95.  Today we were
informed by our vendor that our delivery date has been moved up from
11/2 to 11/15... where can we get Interbase RIGHT NOW??!!  This is a
must have item for one of our current projects.

--
David M. Lawrence - System Support - PC/Intel - d...@nwu.edu
The Institute for the Learning Sciences, Northwestern U.

Re:Complaint RE: Delivery of Interbase 4.0

        "Informed by your vendor"? Have you called Borl directly?
I'm sure they've got plenty of product on stock and can get it shipped
2-day if you like: 800-331-0877.

--
Delphi and Paradox Consultant. Member: Borland Delphi Technical Support
            Web Page being relocated- want to provide space?

Borland supplied disclaimer: The services I provide via this message
and all consulting services I may provide are in no way associated with