How to highlight entry in listbox w/o clicking item

In Delphi 2 I can set the ItemIndex to 0 of a specific listbox and when the
form appears containing
the listbox that item is highlighted just as if I had selected it with the
mouse.  However, this behavior
does not appear to exist in D4.  How do I accomplish the same task?

TIA,
Terry W. Gardner
tgard...@telcontrol.com

Re:How to highlight entry in listbox w/o clicking item

Hi Terry,

Check the Borland site for the Updates, because I think you ran into one
of the bugs that has been fixed already.

HTH.
Cheers,
Ruben van Leeuwen

"Terry W. Gardner" wrote:
> In Delphi 2 I can set the ItemIndex to 0 of a specific listbox and when the
> form appears containing
> the listbox that item is highlighted just as if I had selected it with the
> mouse.  However, this behavior
> does not appear to exist in D4.  How do I accomplish the same task?

> TIA,
> Terry W. Gardner
> tgard...@telcontrol.com

 I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.