Delphi 3 and MMX?

Hi,

Does anyone know if Delphi 3 has support in anyway for MMX Technology and
also does anyone know if there are componets out there that take advatage
of the new technology? Particulary I'm looking for something for Bitmap
Munulation and Transitions. I found some great info on Delphi 2 and MMX
although it is basicly using the Delphi inline assembler. You can't use
delphi to debug or watch the registers in the watch window. Check out this
article: http://www.dystopia.fi/~janij/techinfo/mmxandd2.htm
This site has a lot of great USEFULL information!
Also, if anyone has any additionl information please send it my way.

Thanks,
Rick S.

P.S. I hear VB5 has MMX support is this true?

Re:Delphi 3 and MMX?

Sorry, I mean 'Bitmap Manipulation' not 'Munulation'.

> Particulary I'm looking for something for Bitmap
> Munulation and Transitions.

Other Threads