Help on FTP and MSG component ib delphi Client-server

basically i wrote a program to used within the network (NT based) in my
office, now i need to be able to send files to through that program, i
will do so in a encrypted way, so i used the NMMSG and works perfectly
but when i try to used some FTP comp then i get all comfused...

any ideas?

thanks for the help, please e-mail answer also by mail

--
Uri Fridman

urif...@yahoo.com
u...@afek.co.il

"...the further we go, the older we grow,
the more we know, the less we show..."