Skin Component

Hi!,
I am looking for a component that will allow me to use Skins in my existing
application. I have downloaded a few Skin components but are not much
convenient and are requiring many changes to the program.

If someone has tried any component of this kind or knows something about
this, I would like to hear his comments.

Thanks in advance,

Haris

Re:Skin Component

On Thu, 25 Nov 1999 20:47:25 +0200, "Haris I. Volos"

<ha...@nospam.hivolos.com.cy> wrote:
>I have downloaded a few Skin components but are not much
>convenient and are requiring many changes to the program.

I don't think you're going to be able to avoid that. The whole concept
of skins pretty much requires that the user interface of your
application be designed with them in mind.

-Steve

Other Threads