How to get local sql to use an index for join on DBASE tables

I have 2 Dbase tables.
If I have separate Query for each table the query runs in < 1 sec
If I run a query with a join the query runs in 40 sec.

Is there a hint or some other way to have a TQuery use as index on
joins?

Re:How to get local sql to use an index for join on DBASE tables

Normally it uses index for join: the index for field in second table that is
joined to first table.
But, it usually creates a temporary table, so if tables are big and result
is also big, it takes time.
Better if you ask this in b.p.d.d.desktop
--
Regards
Brad Jones wrote in message <392E9AD3.D0FF3...@amaitis.com>...
>I have 2 Dbase tables.
>If I have separate Query for each table the query runs in < 1 sec
>If I run a query with a join the query runs in 40 sec.

>Is there a hint or some other way to have a TQuery use as index on
>joins?

Other Threads