Posting a picture in a image column in Syabse Adaptive Server 11

Dear Delphi and BDE community

Im having problems when working with image columns in Sybase Adaptive
Server 11. After many tests, my conclusion was that pictures larger than
about 30K are not posted or at least not completelly posted. Anybody
already face with that and have a solution?

TIA

Alex S. Constancio

Re:Posting a picture in a image column in Syabse Adaptive Server 11

no....but i'm running sybase adaptive 11 if you want me to test something
here ;-)

~hugh

Alex S. Constancio <a...@castor.mps.com.br> wrote in article
<373C3481.D4111...@castor.mps.com.br>...

> Dear Delphi and BDE community

> Im having problems when working with image columns in Sybase Adaptive
> Server 11. After many tests, my conclusion was that pictures larger than
> about 30K are not posted or at least not completelly posted. Anybody
> already face with that and have a solution?

> TIA

> Alex S. Constancio

Other Threads