Add Row at runtime

who can help me with this, please:

I want to add a new row to my TTable at runtime. Do I realy have to use
SQL? Who can give me some code...?

I also want to add a new index - same problem.

Thanx for your help

till

Re:Add Row at runtime

You can use the TTable.Insert method to add a new row. You can also use the
TTable.AddIndex method to add an index. Both are described in the on-line
help.

--
Bill

Bill Todd (TeamB)

Re:Add Row at runtime

>I want to add a new row to my TTable at runtime. Do I realy have to use
>SQL? Who can give me some code...?

do you want add a new row or a new Column ?

adi

Re:Add Row at runtime

Sorry-

I want to add a new collumn and a new 2nd. index.
It's probably only a line of code - but I'm new with Delphi (3).

Thanx - and a happy New Year!

Till

Adi wrote:
> >I want to add a new row to my TTable at runtime. Do I realy have to
> use
> >SQL? Who can give me some code...?

> do you want add a new row or a new Column ?

> adi

Other Threads