Converting QUICKBOOKS data to DBF

I would like to import data from QUICKBOOKS into a DBF format. I
believe that QUICKBOOKS exports into a TAB delimited format. Is there
anything around that will let me do this conversion before I write my
own?
Thanks
Joe Hilinski
 jhilinski @ mhv.net

Re:Converting QUICKBOOKS data to DBF

In article <4u7crv$...@news.mhv.net> jhilin...@mhv.net (Joe Hilinski) writes:
>I would like to import data from QUICKBOOKS into a DBF format. I
>believe that QUICKBOOKS exports into a TAB delimited format. Is there
>anything around that will let me do this conversion before I write my
>own?

I know that Data Junction for Windows can handle the Quicken Interchange
Format (QIF), although it is a fairly expensive purchase for a single
conversion job.

Other Threads