QR 3.0.7 - Print Button won't print

Hi,
i have a QR3.0.5 report, that after installing QR3.0.7 stopped printing from the print button. If i do Report.Print it prints fine. If i do a Preview, it previews fine but wont print (only if i use the save button, then the open, it will print...).
I made new reports after that and they print well both ways.
The main diference is that the problematic report is not connected to any Dataset. I control the information manually with OnNeedData.
help...

--
Pedro MG
creating software

Re:QR 3.0.7 - Print Button won't print

In article <8i5sgu$5r...@bornews.borland.com>, supo...@tquadrado.com

(Pedro MG) wrote:
> If i do Report.Print it prints fine. If i do a =
> Preview, it previews fine but wont print (only if i use the save
> button, =
> The main diference is that the problematic report is not connected to =
> any Dataset. I control the information manually with OnNeedData.
> help...

Are you sure that, in the BeforePrint event, you are resetting all
variables used to track the position in the data.

--Bill Sparrow--

Re:QR 3.0.7 - Print Button won't print

I have EXACTLY the same problem. For me, it is caused by a QRDBRichText object, once this is removed I have no problem.  I have posted messages to other forums but as yet no luck. My report is  standard without any additional code.

Anyone else out there with the same problem ???????????

Bruce

  Pedro MG <supo...@tquadrado.com> wrote in message news:8i5sgu$5ra12@bornews.borland.com...
  OnNeedData.
  help...