same disks: one works the other not

The same disks were used successfully to install on several computer
systems and then the next two failed.  With the same diskettes I ended
up being install-guy hero to install-guy's worst nightmare.

The errors were different every time I reinstalled.  Is there a list of
what can go wrong with Installshield which comes with D3? And possible
solutions?

Cheers!
--
Walter Johanson              ChurchOffice Solutions
johan...@churchoffice.com    PO Box 1965

Re:same disks: one works the other not

Walter Johanson wrote:
> The same disks were used successfully to install on several computer
> systems and then the next two failed.  With the same diskettes I ended
> up being install-guy hero to install-guy's worst nightmare.

> The errors were different every time I reinstalled.  Is there a list
of
> what can go wrong with Installshield which comes with D3? And possible
> solutions?

Are you installing Delphi itself or are you installing your own Delphi
application?

--
Sarah
Delphi Developer Support