Menu Size at Different Screen Resolutions

How can I make a form's menu appear to have the same size (relative to
the monitor) at different screen resolutions?

Re:Menu Size at Different Screen Resolutions

On Sun, 24 Feb 2002 21:08:54 GMT, s...@ieee.org (Sheldon Shallon)
wrote:

>How can I make a form's menu appear to have the same size (relative to
>the monitor) at different screen resolutions?

I believe you might be looking for the "Scaled" property.  Set it to
"True".

-----
Andy
The perputual novice programmer

Re:Menu Size at Different Screen Resolutions

Im Artikel <3c7955b4.3991...@news.earthlink.net>, s...@ieee.org (Sheldon
Shallon) schreibt:

>How can I make a form's menu appear to have the same size (relative to
>the monitor) at different screen resolutions?

Set the font size to the appropriate value. The calculation requires some
system metrics...

I'd never change the standard look of windows, every user will be surprised
when something has a strange look on his screen.

DoDi

Other Threads