Problems with Control Panels

Hi

I have made a Control Panel application consisting a main dll named xx.cpl,
from within this I can create 2 additionally forms.

My problem is that windows will not release my control panel application
again, this cause windows to report at access violation when I close the
control panel folder or closing down windows. If I try to remove my
application from windows\system it says that the program are used by
windows.

The application are made with Delphi 5 and running under windows98 and
windows2000, and I have the problem on both platforms.

Best regards

Johnny