BP7 wanted; will trade with Delphi 1

"Borland Pascal with Objects 7.0" wanted.
Will trade with Delphi 1 or other software.
Give me a email for detail.
maso...@attachmate.com

Re:BP7 wanted; will trade with Delphi 1

Hello,
I have BP w/Objects 7.0 for sale, and a lot of other development software.
If interested, please visit:
http://weber.u.washington.edu/~bpwilson/software/swavail.htm

Thanks,
Brian

Mason Ip wrote in message <927ce$9b2f...@news.kea.bc.ca>...
>"Borland Pascal with Objects 7.0" wanted.
>Will trade with Delphi 1 or other software.
>Give me a email for detail.
>maso...@attachmate.com

Re:BP7 wanted; will trade with Delphi 1

Brian P. Wilson wrote...

>Hello,
>I have BP w/Objects 7.0 for sale, and a lot of other development software.
>If interested, please visit:
>http://weber.u.washington.edu/~bpwilson/software/swavail.htm

>Thanks,
>Brian

No, thanks. I cannot afford $199 for this.
I bought TP[3,4,5,6] and D[1,2,3]. I may better off spend the $199 on
my budget for D4.

Re:BP7 wanted; will trade with Delphi 1

Hi,
No Problem.  I just thought you might be interested in a source.

Thanks,
Brian

Mason Ip wrote in message <927ce$e2f33....@news.kea.bc.ca>...
>Brian P. Wilson wrote...

>>Hello,
>>I have BP w/Objects 7.0 for sale, and a lot of other development software.
>>If interested, please visit:
>>http://weber.u.washington.edu/~bpwilson/software/swavail.htm

>>Thanks,
>>Brian

>No, thanks. I cannot afford $199 for this.
>I bought TP[3,4,5,6] and D[1,2,3]. I may better off spend the $199 on
>my budget for D4.

Other Threads