HELP: Running external prog.

I'm trying to write a program in Delphi 3 that will run a dos based
program (JRBUtils for Novell) and use the output of thins program in my
Delphi program...  How could I do this....

Thanks
Andre Dault

Re:HELP: Running external prog.

here are some sample code:

http://www.chamisplace.com/asp/redir.asp?i=TIPS_111396D

Andre Dault wrote in message <35102CD5.10672...@mindless.com>...
>I'm trying to write a program in Delphi 3 that will run a dos based
>program (JRBUtils for Novell) and use the output of thins program in my
>Delphi program...  How could I do this....

>Thanks
>Andre Dault

Re:HELP: Running external prog.

Andre Dault wrote in message <35102CD5.10672...@mindless.com>...
>I'm trying to write a program in Delphi 3 that will run a dos based
>program (JRBUtils for Novell) and use the output of thins program in my
>Delphi program...  How could I do this....

>Thanks
>Andre Dault

Check out these procedure in the Win32.hlp... this should help you out.

Winexec
CreateProcess

Joel Jean
Programmer/Analyst