List of user login names and associated real names

Hi all,

I'm writing a Version and configuration manager (DVCM) program for
Windows 95/NT. The application package contains a Server application
that is to be run on a Windows NT Server. My problem is that that at
some points the DVCM-Server application needs to pass a list of users
with a login name on the server to the DVCM-administrators tool (which
is running on a client in the network). My problem is how do I get the
NT-Server to give my DVCM-Server application a list of user login names
and associated real names?

Hope some can give me a hint!

Regards

Thomas Nielsen