Using Stored Procedure with NATIVE MSSQL and ODBC SQL SERVER DRIVER

Hi , I,m a beginner using stored procedure on delphi programming. Now I face
a problem that exec a stored procedure on Borland database explorer.
I have 2 alias point to the same database , one is connect with NATIVE MSSQL
driver , another one is connect with ODBC SQL SERVER DRIVER
I can get the result very fast  on exec the stored procedure using ODBC SQL
SERVER DRIVER, but when I try to exec the stored procedure using Native
MSSQL driver , it didn't give me any error but also I wait more than an hour
still cannot get any result ,  it look like no respond and I need to close
the Borland database explorer illegally.
Can anyone help me ???
I'm using Borland BDE 5.01 , MS SQL SERVER 7.00.623
The following statement is my stored procedure statement :
CREATE PROCEDURE  sp1 @p1 char(8),@p2 char(8) ,@p3 char(8),@p4 char(10),@p5
char(10)
AS

SET NOCOUNT ON
SELECT .... into #tempdba from tbla , tblb , tblc , tbld where ........
group by ....
SELECT .... into #tempdbb from tbla , tblb , tblc , tbld where ........
group by ....
CREATE TABLE #tempdbc
 (fld1 char(10) , fld2 char(20) , fld3 char(5) , fld4 char(20) , fld5
integer , fld6 numeric(15,4) , fld7 numeric(15,4),
  fld8 integer , fld9 numeric(15,4) , fld10 numeric(15,4))

insert into #tempdbc(fld1,......fld10) select
fld1,fld2,fld3,fld4,sum(fld8),sum(fld9),sum(fld10) from #tempdba group by
fld1,fld2,fld3,fld4

DECLARE @var1 char(10) ,  @var2 char(5) , @var3 integer , @var4
numeric(15,2) , @var5 numeric(15,2)
DECLARE fetch_cursor CURSOR FOR
SELECT fld1,fld2 , sum(fld3) , sum(fld4) , sum(fld5) FROM #tempdbb
group by fld1,fld2

OPEN fetch_cursor
FETCH NEXT FROM fetch_cursor INTO @var1, @var2 , @var3 , @var4 , @var5
WHILE  @@FETCH_STATUS = 0
   BEGIN
   UPDATE #tempdbc ...... where ..........
   FETCH NEXT FROM fetch_cursor INTO @var1, @var2 , @var3 , @var4 , @var5
END
CLOSE fetch_cursor
DEALLOCATE fetch_cursor

select * from #tempdbc

----END STATEMENT

Any help to make this work would be greatly appreciated.
Edwin(edwin...@teamwork.com.hk)