datacombobox not saving all the character even though it is within length of field length

I have one datacombobox which does not save all my characters.  It was
originally set to 5 length and then I changed it to 10 in Datadesktop.  It
still only saves 5 digits and there is no limit in the maxlength
property(set to 0)

Re:datacombobox not saving all the character even though it is within length of field length

You are probably using persistent fields. Double-click on your TTable/TQuery
to open the Field Editor. Select the field with the problem and check if the
Size property (and optionally the DisplayWidth property) has the correct
value.

"Winston Tuck" <wt...@yebo.co.za> wrote in message

> I have one datacombobox which does not save all my characters.  It was
> originally set to 5 length and then I changed it to 10 in Datadesktop.  It
> still only saves 5 digits and there is no limit in the maxlength
> property(set to 0)

Re:datacombobox not saving all the character even though it is within length of field length

Could somebody tell me where to get a copy of the datacombobox
component, or better... send me a copy of it?

TIA

Romilton Sergio