Delphi 1.0 vs. Delphi 3.0 16 bit question

I am the proud owner of both Delphi 1.0 and Delphi 3.0.

As I understand it, the Delphi 3.0 CD-ROM also includes a Delphi 16
bit version.

Am I better of using the Delphi 1.0 I originally got, or should I use
the version off the Delphi 3.0 CD-ROM.

By the way, I have many customers who still need the 16 bit, so I work
in that.

Thanks!
Dave Draffin
Software Innovations
avg...@earthlink.net

Dave Draffin
Software Innovations Technical Support
Maple Valley, WA USA
avg...@earthlink.net

Re:Delphi 1.0 vs. Delphi 3.0 16 bit question

In article <353a7245.11259...@news.earthlink.net>, avg...@earthlink.net

(Software Innovations) wrote:
> I am the proud owner of both Delphi 1.0 and Delphi 3.0.

> As I understand it, the Delphi 3.0 CD-ROM also includes a Delphi 16
> bit version.

> Am I better of using the Delphi 1.0 I originally got, or should I use
> the version off the Delphi 3.0 CD-ROM.

> By the way, I have many customers who still need the 16 bit, so I work
> in that.

You are almost certainly better off using the version of Delphi 1 that
comes on the Delphi 3 CD. This version is actually version 1.02 ( the
latest as far as I am aware) that may contain several bug fixes over
your original Delphi 1.0

Other Threads