Use pascal to open the bmp, jpg or gif files???( not attach file one)

I want to know how can I use the pascal to open the bmp files.  Is it use
GetImage and Putimage???
I want to write a program use pascal:
you input the Hong Kong $0.1-100.
e.g.
If you input $ 26.5 the screen will show you
1        $20 note
1        $  5 coin
1        $  1 coin
1        $50cent coin
How can I do it.  I attach one zip file at another title same as it. It scan
some of the hong kong notes.
I want to have a souce code of it would you mind to attach the souce code.
Thank you very much.

Re:Use pascal to open the bmp, jpg or gif files???( not attach file one)

carrey wrote:

> I want to know how can I use the pascal to open the bmp files.  Is it
> use
> GetImage and Putimage???
> I want to write a program use pascal:
> you input the Hong Kong $0.1-100.
> e.g.
> If you input $ 26.5 the screen will show you
> 1        $20 note
> 1        $  5 coin
> 1        $  1 coin
> 1        $50cent coin
> How can I do it.  I attach one zip file at another title same as it.
> It scan
> some of the hong kong notes.
> I want to have a souce code of it would you mind to attach the souce
> code.
> Thank you very much.

Look here: http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/download.html#loadbmp

Good luck,