help, item in windows popup menu?

i basically need to add an item to the pop up menu that appears when the
user press the right mouse button over a file, for example:

i have my program that reads RTF file, by right clicking to it the popup
with the usual options pops (new, delete, etc windows things) and in it
there's an option called RTF reader... by clicking my program opens with
the file as a parameter.

is there a way to do this? Do i need to touch anything in the registry?
how would it be if i need to add the item but for all file types?

thanks!

please reply also by e-mail

--
Uri Fridman

urif...@yahoo.com
u...@afek.co.il

"...the further we go, the older we grow,
the more we know, the less we show..."