Can't get Watch List window

D4 / Win98

I closed my Watch List window and now it is nowhere to be found. I've
tried CTRL+F5, right-click, menu item, etc. Is it possible to disable
it??? Did I turn off some obscure debugging option? I've checked, but
I didn't find anything.

Come on guys, turn on the ESP and tell me what I did! As you can
imagine, this is *very* inconvenient!

Scott

Re:Can't get Watch List window

I had this problem. The way I found to cure it involved editing the
Project.dsk file, which says where all the windows are.  You might find the
values you want in the .dsk file for another project, but here are my
settings:

[WatchWindow]
Create=1
Visible=1
State=0
Left=0
Top=0
Width=667
Height=164
MaxLeft=-1
MaxTop=-1
ClientWidth=667
ClientHeight=164
TBDockHeight=143
LRDockWidth=421
Dockable=1

Good luck!

Deborah Pate

Scott Roberts wrote in message <748vef$rb...@news1.iamerica.net>...
>D4 / Win98

>I closed my Watch List window and now it is nowhere to be found. I've
>tried CTRL+F5, right-click, menu item, etc. Is it possible to disable
>it??? Did I turn off some obscure debugging option? I've checked, but
>I didn't find anything.

>Come on guys, turn on the ESP and tell me what I did! As you can
>imagine, this is *very* inconvenient!

>Scott

Re:Can't get Watch List window

Duh! Come to think of it, I have changed the screen resolution. The
window is probably just located out of my viewing area.

Thanks Deborah!

Deborah Pate wrote in message <75g9cc$8d...@news7.svr.pol.co.uk>...
>I had this problem. The way I found to cure it involved editing the
>Project.dsk file, which says where all the windows are.  You might
find the
>values you want in the .dsk file for another project, but here are my
>settings:

>[WatchWindow]
>Create=1
>Visible=1
>State=0
>Left=0
>Top=0
>Width=667
>Height=164
>MaxLeft=-1
>MaxTop=-1
>ClientWidth=667
>ClientHeight=164
>TBDockHeight=143
>LRDockWidth=421
>Dockable=1

>Good luck!

>Deborah Pate

>Scott Roberts wrote in message <748vef$rb...@news1.iamerica.net>...
>>D4 / Win98

>>I closed my Watch List window and now it is nowhere to be found.
I've
>>tried CTRL+F5, right-click, menu item, etc. Is it possible to
disable
>>it??? Did I turn off some obscure debugging option? I've checked,
but
>>I didn't find anything.

>>Come on guys, turn on the ESP and tell me what I did! As you can
>>imagine, this is *very* inconvenient!

>>Scott

Other Threads