Extended MAPI: Advise Sink/Notify

Has anyone successfully implemented a MAPI Advise Sink in a Delphi
application? I'm reading De La Cruz & Thaler, but the C++ is too much
for me.

I think I have the concept down (I'm going to login/initialise a
session, I'm going to Get Properties, I'm going to pass an Entry ID to
the Message Store's Advise method), but I'm just not sure how to go
about putting it into action.

Needless to say, ObjectPascal code samples would be like manna from
heaven.

--
Steve Heller <felix...@wolfenet.com> Key ID: 0x0016466D
Not the author of those C++ books | Finger for PGP Key