Interbase is very Slow -- Help Please !!!

        I have created an interbase table and writting a large application
        to access that table.
        The slowness of accessing the table in incredable..
        Compared to parodox its just unacceptable..
          because of the extensive SQL commands and
          the trigger based setup of the database,
               I can not move to a parodox table..

        I have a lot of required SQL objects open to fileter
        the database the way I need to.

        Any suggestions/Tricks for speeding up the Data base

                Mark Jeffrey
                crazy...@ix.netcom.com

Re:Interbase is very Slow -- Help Please !!!

Depending on what type of sql you are using you may not need interbase.

Borland Local SQL is pretty good.

or

Try using linked tables instead of queries.

Ask if you want more details.

Jim

Other Threads