Where is the 32bit bde.hlp file??? Is DbiAddAlias() supported in 32bit?

DbiAddAlias( nil, pUser, nil, pcharPath, true );

I have ported this function from my D1 to D2 app and it returns a
dbi_error in D2

There is no DBE.HLP file in D2. Can someone help PLEASE????

TIA
Angus Johnson

Email replies to 100243.3...@compuserve.com

Re:Where is the 32bit bde.hlp file??? Is DbiAddAlias() supported in 32bit?

On Tue, 04 Jun 1996 04:45:18 GMT, 100243.3...@compuserve.com (Angus

Johnson) wrote:
>DbiAddAlias( nil, pUser, nil, pcharPath, true );

>I have ported this function from my D1 to D2 app and it returns a
>dbi_error in D2

>There is no DBE.HLP file in D2. Can someone help PLEASE????

In the BDE directory, see BDE32.HLP

--
Ray Lischner                              li...@tempest-sw.com
Tempest Software, Corvallis, Oregon, USA  http://www.tempest-sw.com