Calendar VCL Samples Page

Is there a way to mark a particular date on this VCL component with
say an asterisk or change the colour of certain cells in the grid to
reflect important dates?
Or do I need to derive a new component from the calendar component and
add this extra flexibility.

TIA

         | ~  ~ |
        (| @  @ |)
----oOOo---(__)---oOOo-------
Andy Williams Birmingham, UK
-----------------------------

Re:Calendar VCL Samples Page

and...@williaj.u-net.com (Andrew J. Williams) wrote:

>Is there a way to mark a particular date on this VCL component with
>say an asterisk or change the colour of certain cells in the grid to
>reflect important dates?
>Or do I need to derive a new component from the calendar component and
>add this extra flexibility.
>TIA

>         | ~  ~ |
>Andy Williams Birmingham, UK

You will have to write your own component for the problem.

Other Threads