RAD Pack Question

Is this the correct newgroup for RAD Pack questions ?

If so, is anyone out there having the multitude of problems I have using
the RAD Pack with Windows 95 ?

Delphi works fine, but the VBX's and the Turbo De{*word*81} for windows both
cause my computer to crash.

Can anyone help or point me to where to find FAQ's ??
Thanks,
Ken

Re:RAD Pack Question

Ken <Ken...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>Is this the correct newgroup for RAD Pack questions ?
>If so, is anyone out there having the multitude of problems I have using
>the RAD Pack with Windows 95 ?
>Delphi works fine, but the VBX's and the Turbo De{*word*81} for windows both
>cause my computer to crash.
>Can anyone help or point me to where to find FAQ's ??
>Thanks,
>Ken

The only VBX I use is the Wordprocessor. I have no real problems with
it under Win95, except the fonts used in the controls (status
bar/Ruler) are REALLY big, and I can't find how to change these.

Other Threads