Delphi 3 CS vs Delphi 5 Prof

Hi All,

I've got D3 CS at work and want to get D5 prof for my own use - it's highly
unlikely that my company will consider upgrading.  Question is what will I
lose.  I prefer the IDE and OP upgrades introduced in D4 and there's no way
that I'm forking out 1800 quid for the enterprise edition (unless it comes
with a playstation2!).  What do I lose in terms of DB connectivity,
components and internet development (roughly in that order of importance to
me).  Also how do I upgrade my existing version - do I need to send in
anything to Borland or is it just a case of the installation detecting a
previous version or do I need to enter a serial number?

Thanks

Taimur