Cut and paste in my program.

Hi.

A very simple question:

How do i get cut and paste functions in my program ??.
I'm working with Delphi 2.01 and I need to cut and paste from AmiPro to a
memo field in my program. (I want to put C&P functions in my 'EDIT' menu
bar...)

Regards Leif M Svendsen.

Re:Cut and paste in my program.

Leif Magne Svendsen wrote:

> Hi.

> A very simple question:

> How do i get cut and paste functions in my program ??.
> I'm working with Delphi 2.01 and I need to cut and paste from AmiPro to a
> memo field in my program. (I want to put C&P functions in my 'EDIT' menu
> bar...)

> Regards Leif M Svendsen.

You will need to select the text you want in the memo, and call the
cut, or copy to clipboard methods. Paste works the same way. Basically,
I recommend that you highlite a memo component and press the F1 key,
The help page that will apppear has paragraph on using the clipboard.

Joe

--
Joe C. Hecht
Borland Delphi Developer Support Group