Borland Pascal 7 under windows 95

Hi there,

Well, I have problems running Borland Pascal 7 's windows IDE under windows
95.  There are 2 parts to the IDE, BPW and Workshop.  Whenever I start any
of the two, a DOS window opens with: "START: c:\bp\bin\bpw.exe" written,
then "FINISH", then another window opens in exanctly the same way, and
another, and another........until the memory is all hogged up, then in the
last window, I get an: "INSUFFICIENT MEMORY" message and I have to close
all the windows one by one!!

Any ideas?.........using the same disks on a win3.11 worked fine!!

Thanks for your help and HAPPY EASTER everybody out there!!

regards

--
Colin B. German