I am getting followin Exceptions

Hello,

Whe I try to start a lot Threads which do HTTP requests more I start threads
more I get exceptions..

1. Socket error # 10053 Software causer Abort
2. EIdProtocolReplyError '403 Access forbidden'. (This comes very easyly
from Localhost usin IIS)

-Tommi-

Re:I am getting followin Exceptions

btw... I am using INDY

"Tommi Prami" <to...@nospamformelinearteam.org> wrote in message

> Hello,

> Whe I try to start a lot Threads which do HTTP requests more I start
threads
> more I get exceptions..

> 1. Socket error # 10053 Software causer Abort
> 2. EIdProtocolReplyError '403 Access forbidden'. (This comes very easyly
> from Localhost usin IIS)

> -Tommi-

Re:I am getting followin Exceptions

Does it only happen locally with your IIS? Maybe you're reaching the limit
configured in IIS?

Other Threads