dbexpress driver: D7 and Corelab

2 questions about dbexpress.

1.  Does someone know what is the use of  the "localecode" propertie  in the
connection setting properties. How to use them?

2. Does someone enconter a pb with the propertie "connected" of a
Tsqlconnection Component. The propertie "connected" become true even the
connection failed (wrong password, wrong user  for instance) .
We find a component on internet (Corelabe), which has fixed the problem. But
that's not a free component. Does someone know if a free component exist ?
How can we fix this pb ?

Re:dbexpress driver: D7 and Corelab

our database is oracle 9i

"A-tech" <m...@atech-acoustictechnologies.com> a crit dans le message news:
3d6a2...@newsgroups.borland.com...

> 2 questions about dbexpress.

> 1.  Does someone know what is the use of  the "localecode" propertie  in
the
> connection setting properties. How to use them?

> 2. Does someone enconter a pb with the propertie "connected" of a
> Tsqlconnection Component. The propertie "connected" become true even the
> connection failed (wrong password, wrong user  for instance) .
> We find a component on internet (Corelabe), which has fixed the problem.
But
> that's not a free component. Does someone know if a free component exist ?
> How can we fix this pb ?

Other Threads