Reindex Paradox table ?

How Can I reindex Paradox table ???

Re:Reindex Paradox table ?

First keep a record of what indices (primary and secondary ) you have on the
table, then delete all X*, Y*, and PX files for that particular table.
Then (re)create the indices with a table restructure.

I've assumed you are having problems with the indices, otherwise a simple
restructure will do.

Jim

"Sylvain Lafrance" <s...@globetrotter.net> wrote:
>How Can I reindex Paradox table ???

Re:Reindex Paradox table ?

OK but how do I RESTRUCTURE the table ?

Jim Eadie <jim_ea...@mimotopes.com> a crit dans le message :
ul6chsgu8sbdrdub846rmrf6brtc5lo...@4ax.com...

> First keep a record of what indices (primary and secondary ) you have on
the
> table, then delete all X*, Y*, and PX files for that particular table.
> Then (re)create the indices with a table restructure.

> I've assumed you are having problems with the indices, otherwise a simple
> restructure will do.

> Jim

> "Sylvain Lafrance" <s...@globetrotter.net> wrote:

> >How Can I reindex Paradox table ???

Re:Reindex Paradox table ?

The same way you created the table, with Paradox.
"Sylvain Lafrance" <s...@globetrotter.net> wrote:
>OK but how do I RESTRUCTURE the table ?

>Jim Eadie <jim_ea...@mimotopes.com> a crit dans le message :
>ul6chsgu8sbdrdub846rmrf6brtc5lo...@4ax.com...
>> First keep a record of what indices (primary and secondary ) you have on
>the
>> table, then delete all X*, Y*, and PX files for that particular table.
>> Then (re)create the indices with a table restructure.

>> I've assumed you are having problems with the indices, otherwise a simple
>> restructure will do.

>> Jim

>> "Sylvain Lafrance" <s...@globetrotter.net> wrote:

>> >How Can I reindex Paradox table ???