StringGrid col[0] loses text

Hello

Col[0] is a FixedCol, and I put the 24 hour clock times in each row,
in the fashion row 5 = 1:00, row 6 = :15, 7 = :30, 8 = :45 etc etc.

On some systems, always using 800 X 600, digits disappear from the
times, even though the column width is 50, which appears to be more
than adequate.

I notice that cell text truncates whole words, that is if Cells[2,3]
contains 'Smith; Browningheimeropolous', the display is truncated to
'Smith;'

Col[0] uses DT_RIGHT OR DT_WORDBREAK in the DrawCell event, while the
others use DT_LEFT OR DT_WORDBREAK.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Regards & TIA

Re:StringGrid col[0] loses text

Sorry, I was told that another person had checked the possibility that
DT_WORDBREAK was causing the problem, and they hadn't, and it was
(causing the problem) and now it is Ok.

Regards

Other Threads