TPagecontrol bug

I have a pagecontrol wher the tab position is tpBottom. In all my
testing (on my machine), that is where the tabs appear. Upon installing
the program on another machine, the tabs now appear on TOP!!!

Any suggestions appreciated.

Al Hall
Aqua Star

Re:TPagecontrol bug

On Thu, 04 Jun 1998 10:57:24 -0700, Al Hall

<ah...@aqua-star-seafood.com> wrote:
>I have a pagecontrol wher the tab position is tpBottom. In all my
>testing (on my machine), that is where the tabs appear. Upon installing
>the program on another machine, the tabs now appear on TOP!!!

>Any suggestions appreciated.

The TPageControl component is a wrapper around a control found in
ComCtl32.DLL. Older versions of this DLL do not support
bottom-positioned tabs. You can download the latest version from
http://www.microsoft.com/msdn/downloads/files/40Comupd.htm

Yorai Aminov (TeamB)
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/yaminov

Other Threads