Borland Database Desktop's controls

Hi!

I'm using my BDD on Windows2000 and its controls (buttons) does not appears
on the screen. I can select them only with TAB.
Is here a solution? Patch, upgrade, etc?
(Delphi4)

Thanks:
BAXi

Re:Borland Database Desktop's controls

This is a W2K beta bug.  I was informed that it was fixed in one of the final
W2K builds and should be all right in the release version.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
The bond that links your true family is not one of {*word*76}, but of respect and joy

Other Threads