Database Question! ..Tekhed

What engine is the best out of DBF and DB (Paradox)? And does one require
more redistributed files and runtimes than the other?

--

                                \\\\
                                 0 0

Re:Database Question! ..Tekhed

In article <4tqqgi$...@canton.charm.net> tek...@charm.net (Randy Goldstein) writes:
>What engine is the best out of DBF and DB (Paradox)? And does one require
>more redistributed files and runtimes than the other?

The redistributables are the same (if you stick with BDE).  I generally use
the Paradox format because it is more expressive than DBF and has some nice
built-in features like password security, defaults and validity-checks, and so
on.  But if either format works for you then go for it.

Other Threads