query maker?

What's a good freeware/shareware query maker?

Re:query maker?

There is an alright freeware component at:

http://home.sol.no/~kberkne

It is very limited, though.  You cannot create combined fields (ie-
Lastname + "," + Firstname)

If you find something better, let me know.  Otherwise, maybe it is worth
buying one.  There are several on the market.

Re:query maker?

On Fri, 20 Mar 1998 14:41:46 -0600, Kurt E <kurt...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>There is an alright freeware component at:

>http://home.sol.no/~kberkne

>It is very limited, though.  You cannot create combined fields (ie-
>Lastname + "," + Firstname)

>If you find something better, let me know.  Otherwise, maybe it is worth
>buying one.  There are several on the market.

"File Not Found

The requested URL /~kberkne/ was not found on this server."

Other Threads