EInvalid Graphic - Metafile is not valid.

Hi

I have a software developed with D5 and QR 3.08. One of the report on
preview, when clicked for second page "Einvalid Graphic - Metafile is not
valid" error message is displayed.
I wish to know what might cause to generate this error message. All the
images are valid and in all other reports they do not give any problem.

Thanks in advance
Sarotech

Re:EInvalid Graphic - Metafile is not valid.

On Mon, 21 May 2001 23:04:47 -0400, "Sarotech" <sarot...@netcan.com>
wrote:

>I have a software developed with D5 and QR 3.08. One of the report on
>preview, when clicked for second page "Einvalid Graphic - Metafile is not
>valid" error message is displayed.
>I wish to know what might cause to generate this error message. All the
>images are valid and in all other reports they do not give any problem.

It usually happens when you the machine is running low on memory or
windows resources, often as a result of memory leaks or prior access
violations.

regards
Colin Acheson

Other Threads