D6 x Xp installation

Hi,

        I have just installed D6 in WinXP. During instalation I recived a
message "Could not register stdvcl40.dll". What caused the problem ? Is
there any problem if I use D6 without stdvcl40.dll registered ?
        When I first tried to install the key was not accepted. After
turnning off and on the key was accepted !! Why ???

        Henrique

Re:D6 x Xp installation

Make sure you disable any virus protection software you have running prior to
installing.

Regards,
Angel

--
Please visit our online support pages at
http://www.borland.com/devsupport/

 Angel Martinez (Borland Software Corporation)

 http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html