WTB: Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 for DOS and Windows

Anybody have Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 for DOS and Windows
laying around? $25 and I'll pay shipping.
Thanks!

Re:WTB: Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 for DOS and Windows

Moe Taylor wrote:
> Anybody have Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 for DOS and Windows
> laying around? $25 and I'll pay shipping.
> Thanks!

www.borland.fr has the DOS version of it lying around for 0$...

Greetings

Markus

On 3 May 2002 17:45:20 -0700, aerom...@yahoo.com (Moe Taylor) wrote:

>Anybody have Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 for DOS and Windows
>laying around? $25 and I'll pay shipping.
>Thanks!

Watch your terminology.

  Turbo Pascal is DOS only.

  Borland Pascal is DOS or Windows.

Steve
----

Re:WTB: Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 for DOS and Windows

bogus_me...@nospamhere.com wrote in
<md0lduo4qevbt1oumnjlpnie3k2pql7...@4ax.com>

[deleted]

> Watch your terminology.

>   Turbo Pascal is DOS only.

[deleted]

  And what is "Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5" ? :)))

--
   Varjonov Konstantin       varkos^mail.ru      http://ghsrl.newmail.ru

Other Threads