Cross Tabs with QuickReport

I've only just started using QuickReport in delphi2 and I need to make some
cross tab reports.

How do I do cross tabs in QuickReport and are there any useful components
to help me do this??

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Re:Cross Tabs with QuickReport

Richard Hatherall wrote:

> I've only just started using QuickReport in delphi2 and I need to make some
> cross tab reports.

> How do I do cross tabs in QuickReport and are there any useful components
> to help me do this??

> PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Hi,
I have that problem to, so I was waiting for the
D3 which should have crosstabs, BUT I have the professional
version and the crosstabs are in client/server. Bad news.

Before I expored delphi superpage and found a component which
makes crosstabs. But since this was to risticted I could not use
this. At the moment I make a crosstab with a stringgrid, and print
the form. I still have to expore quickreport version 2 to find out, how
I should dynamicaly make component on it.
If you should have any news around this please email-me to
w...@innet.be, if any news on this side , I'll send you.
Greetings
Werner

Other Threads