Form1 Visible False before running???

How can I set Form1.Visible:=False; before applicatio.run?

Application.run sets Visible:=True    :-(((

Thanks for Help...

Re:Form1 Visible False before running???

User Marc Schuermann <m.schuerm...@escape.de>
wrote:7n8580$c1...@dagoba.escape.de...

> How can I set Form1.Visible:=False; before applicatio.run?

> Application.run sets Visible:=True    :-(((

> Thanks for Help...

You can put the form outside the screen like this
Form1.Left:=Screen.Width;
and then move it back to the screen when you want to make it visible.

Re:Form1 Visible False before running???

In article <7n8580$c1...@dagoba.escape.de>, m.schuerm...@escape.de says...

>How can I set Form1.Visible:=False; before applicatio.run?

>Application.run sets Visible:=True    :-(((

In the project file, before the Application.Run line, add the following:

Application.ShowMainForm := false;

--
Christo Crause
Thermal Separations Research

Re:Form1 Visible False before running???

Put into .DPR file

  Application.ShowMainForm := false;
  Application.Run;

Marc Schuermann D??? ???Y?? <7n8580$c1...@dagoba.escape.de> ...

>How can I set Form1.Visible:=False; before applicatio.run?

>Application.run sets Visible:=True    :-(((

>Thanks for Help...

Other Threads