Help creating a screen window to play real time video

I am currently working on a project that requires a live video to the
screen. I am using C++ builder and Delphi in most of my work.
My request is---- How can I create a window on the screen to play the video
as it is being received trough the video capture card?. I know how to play
.avi's in a window but am stuck on trying to build a live video screen.
Any and all help will be appreciated a bunch.

James Holbrook, Aerial Concepts

Re:Help creating a screen window to play real time video

On Mon, 28 Sep 1998 22:08:08 -0700, "James Holbrook"

<az...@primenet.com> wrote:
>I am currently working on a project that requires a live video to the
>screen. I am using C++ builder and Delphi in most of my work.
>My request is---- How can I create a window on the screen to play the video
>as it is being received trough the video capture card?. I know how to play
>.avi's in a window but am stuck on trying to build a live video screen.
>Any and all help will be appreciated a bunch.

>James Holbrook, Aerial Concepts

I have done that in a similar project using Alfredo Milani's
TEnhAviCap component.
The demo version has an example on how to handle the live video in a
window.
Have a look at: http://ascu.unian.it/~milani/delphi/

Hope it helps
Cheerio,